- A band with two electric guitars is a great sound, but we need to work on the transitions with this instrumentation. This may mean having the keyboard player lead the transitions.
- Once we "open doors" at 8:30am, all "just for fun" stuff should end.
- We may eliminate "live" pulpit swaps, and the pulpit will often stay up on stage for closing songs.
- The lighting team must check the focus on each individual band light with people in place, not just as a group of lights with the whole band up.
- Also, we will be requiring that we go to sermon lighting whenever someone comes up on stage to speak, even if it's not planned.
- My hair is a mess in this video! Where was the makeup artist?