Summary of Main Ideas:
- Thanks to week 3 for their hard work and flexibility to make the first run at pre-service prayer happen.
- All production prep for the 1st service must be done by 8:25a as opposed to 8:30a.
- Josh Harris will do his best to completely end the 1st service no later than 10:35a.
- We will standardize the time when the tech director meets with the different team leaders between services. Josh Davis will communicate the details with week 4 team for this weekend, and we'll see how it works.
- Because we have limited time to prep, every individual needs to do his or her best to get things done right the first time. Don't count on others to cover for you or double-check you. If there is anything on your checklist that you don't know how to do, please ask someone to teach you so that you can own your responsibilities fully.
- Reminder: please white balance cameras with the sermon lighting cue on. There should be no colored lights on the stage. Also, leave the white board in one place, so that all the cameras get the same white reference.
- Added to Cam 4 Checklist: Make sure your gain setting is always on "Low."
- Graphics: 1) Main points with numbers or bullets should have the 2nd line indented. 2) In prose, do not capitalize the pronouns that refer to God.
- Challenge to Lyrics Operators - Take the time to get to know the music, not just the time to get the information about the song list.