- Family dinners and devotions filled with laughter and thoughts of God.
- Dinner alone with my wife at the Black Pelican.
- My daughter, Meg, beginning to say people's names (Mama, Daddy, Nana, Grandpop, Nena, and Cub).
- Seeing Meg eating up the beach (figuratively and at times literally). She loved the water and the sand and the sun and the whole experience!
- Flying my stunt kite almost every day, and teaching my father-in-law and brother-in-law to fly it.
It's wonderful to feel refreshed and rejuvenated!