About four times a year the tech teams take over the building for a day to fix, clean, move, improve, organize, and generally maintain our stuff. We call these days Work Days, and they are hard work.
Today, we knocked out the following projects:
- Stencil labels and distribute all of the floor monitor carts.
- Rebuild the backdrop flats.
- Rewire our sermon media audio disbribution system.
- Relabel all the mixer boards with a more condense band list.
- Replace 1/4" jacks in the headphone snakes with XLR.
- Create a storage box for our six new wireless in-ear beltpacks.
- Label the 48 new recievers for Spanish Translation
- Label the new personal headphone amps with switch position directions.
- Run cables to wire the remotes to our side screen projectors.
- Shorten the projector mounts on the side screen projectors to get them closer to the ceiling.
- Remove all bad bulbs in the events center lighting system and order more.
Thanks to all who came out today to help! As I told someone this afternoon, you accomplished in one day what would have taken the staff several months. More importantly, God was glorified as you gave your time to serve the church in mundane ways with supernatural joy.