"[True preaching requires] heartfelt rigor in the unfolding of Scripture, which is heralded (not just discussed or analyzed) with a worshipful sense of exultation over the beauty of God's truth."Technology and media folks serve to support the preaching of God's word. Today, I challenge you to support your pastor in a non-technical way. Pray for him, that in these final moments of preparation for this weekend's sermon...
- He would see the beauty of God's truth.
- He would love the beauty of God's truth.
- He would exult in the beauty of God's truth.
- His encounter with God would overflow in worship through hard work preparing his sermon.
- His encounter with God would overflow in worship through preaching from the heart as well as the mind.
- God would be exalted, not only by him but by all who listen.