- Why do you think we are doing this?
- Why are you here?
Why do you think we are doing this?
- To make sure that we have enough volunteers for all the church events.
- To free up the key volunteers from serving all the time.
- To "clone" our best volunteers for future service.
- To serve the church more effectively.
- To be able to do handle all sorts of different events.
- To be able to know how to solve technical problems.
- So that those key volunteers don' t need to be there.
I also adjusted their perception just a little bit. What's the root answer to both those questions?
Why are we doing this? Why are you here? Jesus died for sinners. That's why.
It's not primarily about knowledge. It is about God and his gospel.
Photo Credit: patrick boury