Start :|: \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ x :|: Finish
Well, there's only one event left on the big April Showers Countdown: next Sunday Morning. There was much grace that got our teams through this month, and I am so grateful to God for his help.
In order to personally recover from a fairly grueling schedule, I'll be out of the office and out of blogland for a few days to spend some extra time with my wife and little girl.
My hope is also to take some time to pray about how to use this blog most effectively. One idea I have is to begin a blogging schedule, with regular topics to cover, as well as posting "bloggable" stuff.
Here are some topics I'm considered hitting regularly, in no particular order:
- Scriptural Principles on Glorifying God through Media Service
- Best Practices of Technology in Church
- Media Tools and their Application in Church
- Reviews of Church Media Offerings
- Volunteer Team-Building Strategy
- Questions and Answers
- Tips and Tricks for Sound, Lighting, and Video
- New Technology and How to Use it in Church
- The Role of a Tech or Media Team Leader
- Media in the Media
God bless! Talk to you soon.