- God-Worship :|: Writing a blog well will require me to seriously consider the grace of God around me and thank him for it.
- Excellence :|: Making my ideas public could provide professional accountability and challenge me to provide more excellent service to my God and my church.
- Relationships :|: Blogging could provide relationships with other church technology and media staff, which I greatly desire.
- Humility :|: I need some, and it's good for me to hear from others how much I stink at what I do. Bring on the negative comments!
- History :|: What a great tool to track the history of what has happened in my journey toward God-glorifying media.
- Black Hole of Time :|: This could become a time-sucking occupation, especially if I like it too much and lose self-control. It could take me away from greater calls of God like time with my family, small group, and church.
- Pride :|: When I most think I have something to say, I usually should just close my mouth.
- Learn :|: I have plenty to learn from folks out there. Maybe through blogging I can connect with people I can learn from. Like you.
- Teach :|: Those who are teachers are held to a higher standard. That's scary. But maybe something I've done could be instructive. Especially my mistakes. God's good like that.
- Invest :|: Non-Christians are out there on the web and may read, too. Opportunity? Definitely.
- Anyone Out There? :|: No one has commented on my blog yet. I don't blame anybody for that. But it makes me wonder if anyone's reading.
- Claustrophobia :|: There are tons of blogs out there. Maybe the space is just too crowded to make it worth the effort.